Butifar is an innovative product with butyric acid as the active ingredient.
It helps gastrointestinal tract cells to regenerate and promotes the absorption of water and sodium back into the blood, which helps prevent dehydration.
Butifar capsules contain sodium salt from butyric acid (sodium butyrate), protected by special patented lipids that allow a more controlled release of sodium butyrate throughout the entire length of the small intestine and the colon.
When sodium butyrate is released in the intestine, it soothes irritated intestinal cells, helps them regenerate and regulates their function.
The product is suitable for people with
- frequent diarrhoea
- the feeling of incomplete voiding after defecation
Flatulence and bloating occur when we accumulate an increased amount of gas in the gastrointestinal tract.
Some people may swallow large amounts of air without being aware of it. This happens when:
- we eat too fast
- we're nervous
- we talk a lot while eating
Some people may be particularly sensitive to the effects of gas in the gastrointestinal tract. This can cause unpleasant problems, like
- Abdominal pain
- Cramps and pain, especially in the lower abdomen
You can prevent these discomforts by being physically active, watching what you eat and potentially giving up some bad habits:
- avoid food that's hard to digest
- avoid chewing gum
- reduce your intake of sugar and fructose
- eat slowly
- don't talk too much while you eat
- meals should be regular and portions small
- avoid carbonated drinks and alcohol
- try giving up coffee and cigarettes