How to reduce food cravings?
You know exactly that your actions aren’t doing your health any favours, but it’s just so difficult to break old habits...
Luckily, there are a plethora of steps you can take to trick your mind into being less preoccupied with food. It’s not easy because when we give a resounding ‘No!’ to the food we love, it can negatively affect our mood, which in turn increases temptation again, leading to a vicious cycle of mood swings and never-stopping snacking.
Here is a starter guide for decisions you can make today in order to overcome this roadblock en route to a healthier and slimmer you:
1. Take control of your appetite by sticking to a meal schedule. Aim to have 5 meals a day and make sure you don’t skip any (this includes small healthy snacks). Protein is your best friend in helping you feel full and satisfied for longer.
2. Identify and remove any stressors that are causing your appetite to spike. Emotional eating is caused by negative stress, so eliminating this will surely set you up for success.
3. Remove the food you crave. Whether it's crisps, ice-cream, chocolate chip biscuits - whichever your guilty pleasure may be, it is time to shake hands and go separate ways. Out of sight, out of mind!
4. Drink lots and lots of water and then some more! It is possible that our brains confuse hunger with thirst, so ensure you keep hydrated throughout the day - it may reduce the food temptations.
5. Get enough sleep. Sleep deprivation disrupts our appetite hormones, so don’t underestimate the power of catching 7-8 hours of sound sleep every night and work our regularly.
6. Be mindful of your lifestyle. We are all creatures of habit so it’s essential to consciously divert attention when cravings occur. Take a different route from work to avoid that lovely French bakery. Call a friend or do a quick yoga session when you feel yourself being pulled to the fridge before bedtime.
The sirtuin diet
There are many more strategies and diets to try out, even one that advocates - wait for it - dark chocolate, red wine, kale, berries and coffee. According to the creators of the diet, the so-called sirtfoods turn on your ‘skinny gene’ and supercharge weight loss.
Rather delectable, but if you don’t want to place all bets to a Cabernet Sauvignon and kale diet just yet, there is another readily available option out there, one which similarly boosts adiponectin, the skinny hormone, the possible missing link for anyone who struggles to lose weight.
Activate the skinny hormone
AdipoSlimEXTREME’s 4 main ingredients activate brown fat - the fat in charge of thermogenesis (burning fat for generating heat). In doing so, it turns your body back into the fat-burning machine it used to be when you were younger! In addition to boosting fat burning, the powerful formula also prevents fat cell growth, resulting in a slimmer, happier you!
The product works perfectly together with HungerBlock EXTREME, which is the real star of the show thanks to a revolutionary appetite suppressant from which you can expect significant weight-loss results within weeks! Curious what the trick is?
The capsules let your brain know you’re no longer hungry, resulting in a reduction of up to 600 kcal every day. Despite the smaller calorie intake, your muscle mass and energy levels are left intact!
*[Results may vary. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, which are important.]