TEST: Are you magnesium deficient?
Do you suffer from frequent headaches, chronic fatigue, muscle cramps, sensitive teeth? You have difficulty to focus on specific tasks and do battle with constant chocolate cravings?
Take the test and find out if various health problems and annoying physical symptoms are the result of a lack of magnesium.
Magnesium - the most important mineral in the body!
In every organ of the body, magnesium is essential to get the best performance, especially for the muscles, heart and kidneys. Magnesium has a role for:
- the quality of teeth and bones,
- the activation of enzymes,
- the production of energy,
- regulate levels of calcium, potassium, vitamin D and other vitamins and minerals,
- the functioning of the nervous system,
- optimal functioning of muscles,
- maintain body weight,
- maintain adequate levels of electrolytes in the body, etc.
Magnesium is responsible for the correct operation of over 300 different enzymes. Despite the fact that many experts warn us of the importance of an adequate intake of this essential mineral, the majority of us still lack it. Are you one of them?
Fight magnesium deficiency
Among the foods with a high content of magnesium are green leafy vegetables, nuts, seeds, fish, beans, whole grains, avocado, yogurt, bananas, dried fruit, dark chocolate. Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride warns us that a magnesium deficiency of a much larger population is mainly the result of processed foods, the modern way of cultivating fruits and vegetables, which is completely devoid of micro-nutrients and intake of too much sugar, soda and alcohol. Dr. Campbell-McBride is also of the opinion that the body needs less than 28 molecules of magnesium for the decommissioning of a single molecule of glucose!
Check if you are deficient in magnesium?
- You suffer from muscle cramps, especially in the legs and after being seated or standing for long?
- Overwhelming desire for chocolate 2-3 times per week?
- You feel anxiety, tension, but do not know how to interpret it rationally?
- You have high blood pressure?
- You are often constipated?
- There is hard to fall asleep, and you cannot calm down?
- Sometimes you feel that your heart beats irregularly, or suddenly increase your heart rate?
- Hard to concentrate on the tasks for a long time?
- You are often sold out, although there is not a real reason for this state?
- You consume more than 4 units of alcohol per week on average?
- Eat junk food often?
- The doctor told you that you are losing bone density?
- Every day you enjoy diuretics such as coffee, tea, medicines to control blood pressure? which are excreted in the urine magnesium?
- You are often under stress?
- Do intensive physical activity?
If you answered YES to at least four questions, it’s likely you suffer from magnesium deficiency.
Alleviate your body and improve well-being in just a few days!
We have prepared a fantastic offer of 100% organic marine magnesium that is absorbed by the body very quickly!
The natural choice - Marine Magnesium
The daily consumption of natural magnesium is highly recommended as the only way to provide the right amount of this very important mineral to the body.
The product ALL IN A DAY Magnesium 375 mg contains the natural marine magnesium with a specific geographical origin, which allows him a unique mineral profile. The gentle production process without the use of chemical solvents provides the best quality of magnesium and a low sodium and chlorine content.
ALL IN A DAY Magnesium 375 mg in a single capsule contains 100% daily requirement of magnesium.
Just one capsule a day optimizes the health of your whole body.