Packaging: 20 or 40 effervescent tablets, for 20 or 40 days
Vitamin C is a well known and versatile vitamin. It’s one of the most important antioxidants in the body, protecting DNA, proteins, and lipids from oxidative damage.
Because vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, it cannot be stored well in the body and should, therefore, be consumed daily in recommended amounts.
In addition to having an overall positive effect on health, Vitamin C also boasts the following benefits:
- supports proper functioning of the immune system,
- supports normal collagen formation for strong bones, cartilage, skin, gums, and teeth,
- increases the absorption of iron,
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism,
- contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress,
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin C 180 mg - Dietary supplement with sugar and sweetener.
Ingredients (in 1 effervescent tablet, recommended daily amount): acidity regulators: citric acid, sodium bicarbonate; fructose; firming agent: sorbitol; L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C 180 mg – 225% NRV*); sweetener: sucralose; firming agent: polyethylene glycol; lemon flavor; colorant: riboflavin.
*NRV = nutrient reference value
Use: Recommended daily intake is 1 effervescent tablet dissolved in a glass of water. Overconsumption may have a laxative effect.
Important notices: Recommended daily intake should not be exceeded. Dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A diverse and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
Storage: Keep out of reach of children! Store in a dark and dry place at a temperature below 25°C.
Net weight: 160 g