We can only assume that's because you haven't seen our latest offers
Are you tired of the constant battles with a swollen belly? The accumulation of fats in the waistline is not only a health hazard, but also a threat to our mood. If your question is how to achieve an ideal body with an effective and lasting effect, we have the right answer.
GarciniaCambogia Slim – an ideal solution for men. Although the effectiveness of the product is not determined by your sex, GarciniaCambogiahas registered more favorable effects with men, given the fact that they tend to burn more calories when they exercise.
Studies show that the use of GarciniaCambogia combined with moderate exercise helps to double the burning of fats.
1. Reduces the accumulation of body fat. The HCA (hydroxycitric acid) found in GarciniaCambogia, prevents the formation of fats, slowing down the action of the enzyme that converts all non-mutated carbohydrates into fat.
2. Slows the excessive desire for food. The HCA increases the level of serotonin (the feel good hormone) in the blood. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter whose task is to give a feeling of happiness that alleviates the need for consolation with food and also increases energy levels.
In addition to the benefits of weight loss, GarciniaCambogia decreases stress, eliminates emotional hunger and increases the level of serotonin in the body. It is also instrumental in a more sound nighttime sleep.
Consuming GarciniaCambogia1-2 hours before your meal suppresses the appetite, reducing the chance of excess eating. Therefore your body takes on fewer calories and encourages weight loss by reducing the storage of fats in the usual places.
1. K. Hayamizu, Y. Ishii, I. Kaneko, M. Shen, Y. Okuhara, N. Shigematsu, H. Tomi, M.Furuse, G.Yoshino, H. Shimasaki; Effects of garciniacambogia on visceral fat accumulation, September–October, 2003 Volume 64, Issue 8, Pages 551–567
2. Ates A., EsenGursel F., Bilal T., Altiner A.; Effect of dietary Garciniacambogia extract on serum lipid profile and serum enzymes in rats fed high-lipid diet, Article 1, Volume 13, Issue 1, Winter 2012, Page 1-7
3. Kim YJ, Choi MS, Park; GarciniaCambogia attenuates diet-induced adiposity but exacerbates hepatic collagen accumulation and inflammation, World J Gastroenterol. 2013 Aug 7;19(29):4689-701
4. Preuss HG, Bagchi D, Bagchi M, Rao CV, Dey DK, Satyanarayana S.; Effects of a natural extract of (-)-hydroxycitric acid (HCA-SX) and a combination of HCA-SX plus niacin-bound chromium and Gymnemasylvestre extract on weight loss, Diabetes ObesMetab. 2004 May;6(3):171-80.§
5. Onakpoya, S. K. Hung, R.Perry, B. Wider, E. Ernst, The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials, Journal of Obesity, Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 509038, 9 pages
6. Kim JE, Jeon SM, Park KH, Lee WS, Jeong TS, McGregor RA, Choi MS; Does Glycine max leaves or GarciniaCambogia promote weight-loss or lower plasma cholesterol in overweight individuals: a randomized control trial, Nutr J. 2011 Sep 21;10:94. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-10-94.
7. Onakpoya I, Hung SK, Perry R, Wider B, Ernst E.; The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials, J Obes. 2011;2011:509038. doi: 10.1155/2011/509038. Epub 2010 Dec 14.
8. Jena BS, Jayaprakasha GK, Singh RP, Sakariah KK.; Chemistry and biochemistry of (-)-hydroxycitric acid from Garcinia, J Agric Food Chem. 2002 Jan 2;50(1):10-22.
9. Preuss HG, Rao CV, Garis R, Bramble JD, Ohia SE, Bagchi M, Bagchi D; An overview of the safety and efficacy of a novel, natural(-)-hydroxycitric acid extract (HCA-SX) for weight management, J Med. 2004;35(1-6):33-48
Products for you
You may be interested