We can only assume that's because you haven't seen our latest offers
Healthy weight loss takes time. Losing weight while also detoxifying your body is an increasingly popular approach, but it seldom specifies that a proper detoxification should begin with the purification of the liver.
• breathe polluted air,
• drink alcohol and sugary fizzy drinks,
• eat fat foods and highly processed foods,
• do not do any exercise,
• are constantly under stress and
• do not get enough sleep.
A fat liver can lead to a variety of symptoms such as malaise, decreased immunity, lack of energy and even weight gain. All of this leads to the inflammation of the liver. It is very important to keep the liver healthy and to ensure its effective functioning.
• metabolism and digestion will be slow,
• the muscles do not regenerate properly so they will consume less energy
• the fat will melt slowly,
• nervous system also might feel the consequences and this could lead to anxiety, fatigue, increased consumption of sugary foods and fluctuations in body weight.
If you want to lose weight and eliminate fat in the long run along, do it in a healthy way!