We can only assume that's because you haven't seen our latest offers
Water is the most important and healthiest beverage in the world. We must not forget that it is an integral part of every cell and the basis of all biological processes. Sometimes, however, it may the body accumulates excess fluid visible in the swelling of extremities and the belly, ultimately leading to overweight.
Garcinia Ultra 1000 is a complete and balanced formula for slimming, consisting of 2 key ingredients providing visible results after the first few days of use.
2 carefully selected ingredients that make losing weight really easy and fast
Garcinia 1000 1000 mg Ultra natural extract contains the fruit of GarciniaCambogia, with at least 60% HCA.
Chromium is what completes the balanced formula and the action of hydroxycitric acid: chromium, in fact, balances the functioning of the enzyme that converts carbohydrates into fat. Only hydroxycitric acid complemented with chromium can really perform the function to prevent and dispose of subcutaneous fat that otherwise proves stubborn and difficult to get rid of.
Did you hear that caffeine can be a great help in weight loss? Yes, but the trump card of green coffee (unroasted beans of arabica) is chlorogenic acid. This active ingredient, renowned forits slimming properties, has been added to Garcinia 1000 for quick and lasting slimming results by:
But beware: only top quality green coffee extract contains 45% chlorogenic acid: this is the percentage that can guarantee optimum product performance.
Don’t know if this diet supplement is a fit for you? We can reassure you: the product contains 100% natural ingredients that have not shown any side effects in clinical trials. You can then use it safely to reach your ideal weight:
Slimming product intake is ultra easy! Just 2 capsules a day – 30 minutes before breakfast and 30 minutes before lunch.
1. K. Hayamizu, Y. Ishii, I. Kaneko, M. Shen, Y. Okuhara, N. Shigematsu, H. Tomi, M.Furuse, G.Yoshino, H. Shimasaki; Effects of garciniacambogia on visceral fat accumulation, September–October, 2003 Volume 64, Issue 8, Pages 551–567
2. Ates A., EsenGursel F., Bilal T., Altiner A.; Effect of dietary Garciniacambogia extract on serum lipid profile and serum enzymes in rats fed high-lipid diet, Article 1, Volume 13, Issue 1, Winter 2012, Page 1-7
3. Kim YJ, Choi MS, Park; GarciniaCambogia attenuates diet-induced adiposity but exacerbates hepatic collagen accumulation and inflammation, World J Gastroenterol. 2013 Aug 7;19(29):4689-701
4. Preuss HG, Bagchi D, Bagchi M, Rao CV, Dey DK, Satyanarayana S.; Effects of a natural extract of (-)-hydroxycitric acid (HCA-SX) and a combination of HCA-SX plus niacin-bound chromium and Gymnemasylvestre extract on weight loss, Diabetes ObesMetab. 2004 May;6(3):171-80.§
5. Onakpoya, S. K. Hung, R.Perry, B. Wider, E. Ernst, The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials, Journal of Obesity, Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 509038, 9 pages
6. Kim JE, Jeon SM, Park KH, Lee WS, Jeong TS, McGregor RA, Choi MS; Does Glycine max leaves or GarciniaCambogia promote weight-loss or lower plasma cholesterol in overweight individuals: a randomized control trial, Nutr J. 2011 Sep 21;10:94. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-10-94.
7. Onakpoya I, Hung SK, Perry R, Wider B, Ernst E.; The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials, J Obes. 2011;2011:509038. doi: 10.1155/2011/509038. Epub 2010 Dec 14.
8. Jena BS, Jayaprakasha GK, Singh RP, Sakariah KK.; Chemistry and biochemistry of (-)-hydroxycitric acid from Garcinia, J Agric Food Chem. 2002 Jan 2;50(1):10-22.
9. Preuss HG, Rao CV, Garis R, Bramble JD, Ohia SE, Bagchi M, Bagchi D; An overview of the safety and efficacy of a novel, natural(-)-hydroxycitric acid extract (HCA-SX) for weight management, J Med. 2004;35(1-6):33-48