Prediabetes - catch it early, or it could lead to something more serious!
Prediabetes is an intermediate state in which blood sugar levels are above average, but still not high enough for a diagnosis of diabetes. Globally, 10% of people with prediabetes go on to develop diabetes.
While there is a high chance of prediabetes leading to diabetes, doctors are also raising an alarm because there seems to be a direct link between prediabetes and cardiovascular disease!
What are the symptoms?
- Above-average blood sugar levels
- Extreme thirst
- Constant fatigue
What are the risk factors?
- Age: prediabetes can develop at any age, but it is most common among people over the age of 45
- Diet: people that eat a diet consisting mainly of carbohydrates, especially sweets and white bread, are at a higher risk
- Sleep: a study conducted in 2018 showed that people who do not get enough sleep are more prone to prediabetes
- Family history
- Long-term stress
- Women with polycystic ovary syndrome are at higher risk
- Metabolic syndrome: a condition associated with obesity
What natural remedies are recommended?
Recent research has highlighted the importance of prevention. About 70% of adults diagnosed with prediabetes managed to avoid diabetes and cardiovascular diseases by:
- Quitting smoking
- Reducing alcohol consumption
- Physical activity, even low intensity
- Limiting the intake of food with a high glycemic index
- Improving sleep
- Taking food supplements that contain cinnamon and chromium
Cinnamon - scientific studies have shown that cinnamon extract is capable of quickly lowering blood sugar levels.
Chromium - is an essential trace element that helps the body regulate blood sugar levels and ensures that glucose is transported to all the cells of the body.
Diabetyn is the ideal aid for battling prediabetes!
Diabetyn is a natural dietary supplement that helps lower blood sugar levels. It contains fenugreek seed extract, chromium, cinnamon and mulberry leaf extract. The capsules act quickly and are extremely effective. Diabetyn has already helped thousands of customers!
You may be interested