Quick and low-carb diet for an effective weight loss!
Carbohydrates should be the basis of any healthy diet as they provide a source of energy for all body cells. Excess of carbohydrates can be problematic, and so are foods with a high glycemic index as they break down quickly into simple sugars. An efficient metabolism will then store the sugar as fat and eventually pounds begin to pile up if we eat more than our body needs.
The low carb diet restricts carbohydrates intake and encourages a greater intake of protein.
The biggest advantage oflosing weight with the low carb diet is the "automatic weight loss." The feeling of satiety is prolonged automatically, which leads to eating less food and eventually losingtwice the weightlost as a result of other diets. In addition, the low carb diet helps burn more fat due to ketosis. The term 'to go into ketosis ' means having a deficit of blood sugars, resulting in the body’s use of stored fat reserves.
Another advantage of protein diets is that proteins have highly thermogenic properties – this means that our body requires slightly more energy to digest them. We burn around 20% -30% of calories from foods we consume in order to digest them.
With 10 DAYS Fast Slim you can enjoy:
BREAKFAST: Omelette with Bacon and cheese + coffee
Lunch: Shrimp, asparagus and feta cheese
Dinner: chicken with vegetables
We’ll send you an email with a detailed menu for each of the 10 days diet.
Plus, you can access a FREE MANUAL that will give you all the support you need to achieve excellent results in 10 days.
Not bad, right?
Yes, you have to give up carbohydrates, but in 10 days you will have excellent results!
10 INGREDIENTS for FAST RESULTS: 10 Days Fast Slim
DRAINER + GLUCOSE BALANCE + METABOLISM SUPPORT
This is the new Smartpack fromSensilab:
- 3 products carefully selected to support quick weight loss,
- FREE MANUAL included with a detailed 10 day low carb diet,
- helps regulate your blood sugar level and your wellbeing.
After a period of dietary restriction there is always the concern that the body will go back to gaining weight and that the change of habits and physical activity will not last.
Garcinia is a small tropical fruit that comes from Indonesia where it acts as a very important ingredient of the local power supply. In recent times it has attracted the attention of scientists and nutritional experts because of its potential impact in the regulation of body weight and the slowing down of excessive food craving.
GarciniaCambogia works by slowing the excessive food cravingthat occurs during stressful situations. It contains extract of hydroxycitric acid (60% HCA) that prevents the transformation of ingested food into fat.
Assorbico acid or vitamin C is a soluble vitamin with antioxidant action that protects our cells from oxidative stress. Its action is also linked to the biosynthesis of carnitine, a protein molecule that affects the breakdown of fats. Carnitine deficiency leads to accumulation of fat.
Chromium is a mineral essential to the proper functioning of our body. It has direct effects on the operation of insulin and helps to optimize blood sugar metabolism.
SCIENTIFIC STUDIES ON GARCINIA CAMBOGIA:
1. K. Hayamizu, Y. Ishii, I. Kaneko, M. Shen, Y. Okuhara, N. Shigematsu, H. Tomi, M.Furuse, G.Yoshino, H. Shimasaki; Effects of garciniacambogia on visceral fat accumulation, September–October, 2003 Volume 64, Issue 8, Pages 551–567
2. Ates A., EsenGursel F., Bilal T., Altiner A.; Effect of dietary Garciniacambogia extract on serum lipid profile and serum enzymes in rats fed high-lipid diet, Article 1, Volume 13, Issue 1, Winter 2012, Page 1-7
3. Kim YJ, Choi MS, Park; GarciniaCambogia attenuates diet-induced adiposity but exacerbates hepatic collagen accumulation and inflammation, World J Gastroenterol. 2013 Aug 7;19(29):4689-701
4. Preuss HG, Bagchi D, Bagchi M, Rao CV, Dey DK, Satyanarayana S.; Effects of a natural extract of (-)-hydroxycitric acid (HCA-SX) and a combination of HCA-SX plus niacin-bound chromium and Gymnemasylvestre extract on weight loss, Diabetes ObesMetab. 2004 May;6(3):171-80.§
5. Onakpoya, S. K. Hung, R.Perry, B. Wider, E. Ernst, The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials, Journal of Obesity, Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 509038, 9 pages
6. Kim JE, Jeon SM, Park KH, Lee WS, Jeong TS, McGregor RA, Choi MS; Does Glycine max leaves or GarciniaCambogia promote weight-loss or lower plasma cholesterol in overweight individuals: a randomized control trial, Nutr J. 2011 Sep 21;10:94. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-10-94.
7. Onakpoya I, Hung SK, Perry R, Wider B, Ernst E.; The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials, J Obes. 2011;2011:509038. doi: 10.1155/2011/509038. Epub 2010 Dec 14.
8. Jena BS, Jayaprakasha GK, Singh RP, Sakariah KK.; Chemistry and biochemistry of (-)-hydroxycitric acid from Garcinia, J Agric Food Chem. 2002 Jan 2;50(1):10-22.
9. Preuss HG, Rao CV, Garis R, Bramble JD, Ohia SE, Bagchi M, Bagchi D; An overview of the safety and efficacy of a novel, natural(-)-hydroxycitric acid extract (HCA-SX) for weight management, J Med. 2004;35(1-6):33-48
You may be interested