Spring cleaning - how to burn calories while doing simple things
Traditionally, March marks the beginning of the spring-cleaning season. But what if you could burn fat at the same time?
Dream scenario: losing weight while you clean!
Burning calories at the gym? Nothing new. Burning calories while you clean? No, you’re not dreaming!
Yes, it really is possible. There are even studies that show that during a serious cleaning session, one can burn more calories than by running a marathon!
We’ve collected the data and calculated the average number of calories burnt for various types of household activities:
- Sweeping or moping - 153 calories in 30 minutes
- Vacuuming - 119 calories in 30 minutes
- Dusting - 57 calories in 15 minutes (plus, it helps tone arm muscles!)
- Changing bed linens - 189 calories in 30 minutes
- Cleaning the bathroom - 106 calories in 15 minutes
- Cleaning windows - 167 calories in 30 minutes
- Moving furniture - 189 calories in 30 minutes
For maximum results, it’s best if you do these chores energetically!
If you want to speed up the fat-burning process during spring cleaning, we recommend our amazing 15-day programme featuring AquaSlim EXTREME and BootBurn Active STRONG.
- Helps remove excess water and toxins
- Helps reduce bloating
- Boosts fat burning and speeds up weight loss