Why do we recommend ALL IN A DAY?
ALL IN A DAY is a complete product line of 100% natural vitamins, minerals and antioxidants .
It is a completely new and very rare on the market . Natural nutrients are extremely difficult to obtain. Most of the vitamins and minerals in the market, therefore are synthetically produced. At best, our body absorbs only 50% synthetic ones compared to the natural ones. SENSILAB ALL IN A DAY range contains only naturally derived ingredients and so our body can take advantage of 100% .
Multivitamin for Women
Vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that preserve the health and beauty of every woman includes combination of B complex, magnesium, vitamin C, the natural selenium, resveratrol from red grapes and vitamin E . We have strengthened the effectiveness of the range with the addition of a combination of concentrates of 11 fruits and 11 kinds of vegetables , which helps to maintain vitality and life energy of each individual.
Vitamins and minerals that all women need in order to protect themselves from the effects of aging and to strengthen their immune system
Your price: £15.99
Multivitamin for Men
Did you know that only 14% of adult men have a sufficient intake of vitamins and minerals from food - the remaining 86% are experiencing the unpleasant symptoms due to the lack of it?
Our multivitamin for men can help the modern day working men with:-
- Prove support for immune system and prevents cold
- Improve well-being
- Support the cognitive processes
- Reduce the risk of heart disease
- Supports fertility
Vitamins and minerals that provide energy, power and maintain the health of every man
Your price: £15.99
Calcium + Vitamin D
The combination of coral calcium and vitamin D from mushrooms is what you will find in our product. Calcium is necessary for maintaining healthy bones and teeth and plays a role in muscle function. Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption of calcium in our bloodstream.
Magnesium at 375 mg
It contains natural marine magnesium, with a specific geographical origin, which allows it a unique mineral profile. Gentle production process without the use of chemical solvents provides the best quality of magnesium and less sodium and chlorine contributes to normal muscle function, reduces fatigue and exhaustion. It also supports the function of the nervous system and contributes to the balance of electrolytes in the body.
The mineral that is crucial for every cell’s functioning. Your price: £13.86
The mineral that is crucial for every cell’s functioning.
Your price: £13.86
Sensilab Folic Acid contains vitamins extracted from natural sources, maintaining beauty, preventing fatigue and contributing to the functioning of the nervous system.
Vitamin B complex helps in:
- Maintaining a healthy skin and adding glow to skin
- Helps in maintaining healthy growth of hair
- Add t healthy nails
- Promotes energetic efficiency and metabolism
- simulates the growth and development of red blood cells
- Plays an important role in the optimal functioning of glands and in hormone secretion
Vitamin B9 complex which helps in worry free pregnancy.
Folic acid helps in:
- Allows the development of breast tissue during pregnancy
- Reduces fatigue and exhaustion
- Contributes to amino acid synthesis
- Contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- Key role in the development of the central nervous system of the fetus